|
Profile
-SHARON xD Links and Credits Layout: hearteditorials Codes: -ambulance Icon: biconcave 6 faith'05 4 endurance'09 PHS Enterpreneurship Club a Jesus blog kitesong PHSband clarinets alston annabelle abigail adeline clara chee kin carol carine crystal chong ying cassandra dew daohan eileen ernie elias gwendy gladys gillian giang hwee hui shan haziq hui qing hendra jerlyn jolene kezia kevin kai ling kai hoon li huan liang zhu may michelle LIM michelle LOW michelle malvina mavis melissa owen olivia pei ling sijia shi yun sylvia shumei vanessa weili weng sun xiao wei xiaofeng xue ting yu jia zheng yi ziqi |
Friday, August 04, 2006
Maths n Lit 2day...
Haixxx... Maths wan dan liao... Neva finish de paper... Muz say BYE BYE 2 my As liao... De test 1hr onli lehx... Set so many qns... 'Setter: Mr Clement Ng' !!!... Haix... EOY paper oso he set de leh... Cannot get As liao... He keep tellin us 10 qns onli... Still can say 'ONLI' lorhx... His 10 qns can b equal 2 30 or 40 qns lorhx... Every qns got (a), (b), (c)... Except 1!!!... Den got 1 qns de part (a) got (i) n (ii) lorhx... My precious 7 marks FLY away liao... Yao catch oso catch bu dao... Haix... N den i tink sure got more marks waitin 2 take off n FLY away frm me!!!... How can dey b sho bad!!!... Got 1 stupid graph haven rite scale jiu time up lerh... I neva do at least 3 qns lorhx... Den tat tcher dun let us take graph paper... Keep sayin 'i read de intrustions say dun nid graph paper... Everyting rite on de qns paper itself... BLAH BLAH BLAH...' Waste my time... In de end he said... 'Since u all so Scared later nid 2 use... I onli allow u 2 take 2... Dun take de whole bk or more den tt...' Blah blah Blah again.... He so blur lorhx... Den de test nid 3 pieces of graph paper!!!... I onli got 2!!!... Actually i 1 2 take 3 pieces 1... But de stupid ppl keep shoutin at me... "He say index no... Faster goin larh..." Dey 1 2 go in 1st den go demselves larh... De tcher dun even care... He onli remind us 2 sit in index no onli wat... Hai wo take 2 pieces of paper onli... Den i squeze 2 graphs on a graph paper... Later minus marks jiu wan dan liao... Haix... Den after recess is lit... I rote a lot of crap lorhx... After de test dey keep askin around... 'How long did u rite???... How many pages did u use... BLAH BLAH BLAH...' But... Im 1 of those ppl too!!!... LOL!!! Den sum1 say dey saw my paper n ask me i rite 3 pages 4 wat... Rite essay huh... Lol... But truely... I use 1 page 4 each qns... Mayb im insane... I dunno... But wat i noe is tt i rote alot of CRAP... Hahax... Dun fail can alady... Finally Common Test is cumin 2 an end... Left with 1 paper: Home econs... I dun care if i flunk tt paper... Coz i simply HATE home econs!!!... I juz dun understand y dey like it so much lorhx... Keep sayin tt it is common sense... But 2 mi... It is not... It is juz sunting tt is not relevant 2 me... A bunch of crap!!!... I juz hate cookin... It makes u so oily... so sweaty... N de stove is so hot!!!... SKPS anniversary tml... Lookin forward 2 it... (De followin tings r wat common test had left me with...)
Durin assembly... A guy frm SingaporeEnvironmentalCouncil came 2 tok 2 de sch abt sum borin tings... He shld go n b a geog tcher... LOL... His tok so xtremely borin lorhx... Haix... Oh shit!!!... I used de comp 4 o1:21:30 lerhx... Haix... |