Thursday, August 03, 2006
Common test started on tues...
English... Ok lah... Mayb get low marks onli lorh...
Geog... Damn easi lorhx... Muz get gd gd marks!!!...
Sci... Hai hao lah... Hope dun flunk...
Chi... Haix... No hope liao... Most likely wil flunk de...
Y chi suddenly bcum so bad???...


Maths tml... It is my best subject...
Muz study hard 4 it... I muz get xtremely high marks!!!...
I dun care...
Lit is oso tml...
Tis 1 muz try not 2 fail...
TRY... As hard as i can...



2day durin de chi CT...
I got a headache...
So uncomfortable...
Cannot concentrate at all...


We got NAPFA test durin PE...
I sprain(?) my rite hand...
Although it was juz a SLIGHT sprain(?)...
It was v painful...
I was tinkin...
How m i goin 2 rite later???...
Luckily wen i try 2 rite...
Im stil able 2 do so...
Phew...



Dunno y always feelin sooooooo tired recently...
I tink im really stress up...
Dunno y i cried last nite...
But after cryin... I felt better...
It is lyk im freed frm all troubles n burdens...
I tink it is all bcoz of stress...
Muz learn 2 take tings easy...
N 2 trust in de LORD...
I really realise tt GOD <3s>
"Never will i leave you; never will i forsake you." Hebrews 13:5
Tis verse is really v true...
I lyk tis verse v much...
I oso dunno y...
Mayb it is bcoz it gives me comfort weneva i read or rmb it...
I dunno...





Time 2 go practice my maths nw...
Muz get gd marks...




Oh... Here i go again...
Stressin myself...
Haix...
Muz take tings easy...





TAKE TINGS EASY...