Thursday, August 10, 2006
Slept at abt 11 last nite...
Woke up at 9 tis morn...
Actually can slp longerr de lorhx...
Sylvia came in de morn 2 ask me 2 explain 2 her sum maths qns...
Wen she reach my hse...
I haven wake up...
Den she go n wake me up...
So early lorhx...
I stil wanna slp...
But in de end stil woke up larhx...
So tired lorhx...
Not enuf slp tis few days...
In fact since sch started...
I always got not enuf time 2 slp de lorhx...
Den ate maggi mee...
Yum... Long time no eat liao...
Parents not allow...
Say wat not healthy larh...
Got got wateva tingy larhx...
But it's sho nice 2 eat lorhx...
Den after eatin taught sylvia maths...
V long neva solve challengin maths qns liao...
Brain rusted alady...
So sad...
Nowadays sch maths qns toooooo easy liao...
Not challengin at all...
Pri sch maths qns nicer...
Last time 1 qn sumtimes take 5 min or less can liao...
Nw nid at least 10 mins...
So pathetic...
Muz do more maths qns liao...
Muz remove de rustsssss...
N get my brain workin again...
After workin on tons of qns 4 abt 1 or 2 hrs (i dunno, neva c de time) ...
I went 2 compass point 4 lunch at burger king...
Mum got discount coupons...
Me, bro n my 2 cousins- sylvia n stella- shared 3 burgers...
We took a nife n cut de burgers in2 4 parts...
After eatin we went 2 downtown east 2 book chalet...
Got 4 tickets 2 either Escape or Wild Wild Wet...
I 1 2 go Wild Wild Wet!!!...
It's so fun...
But tis time...
I wil put more sunscreen or wear a t-shirt...
I dun1 2 get sun burn again...
My face was damn red after de last trip 2 WWW...
My frens tot tt i was blushin wen i wen 2 sch de next day...
Wen dey noe tt i kena sun burn...
Dey kept 1tin 2 smack my shoulders...
So bad indeed...
After bookin de chalet...
We went 2 Hougang mall 2 by a mini fan...
Den we shop 4 awhile...
Went 2 minitoons, Gift-a-name, etc...
De ppl in gift-a-name so unfriendly n bad de lorhx...
We juz look at de tings onli wat...
Den ate shark fin soup...
So nice...
Went home after tt...
Reach home den bath n read newspapers...
So guai rite???...
Read newspaper willingly...
LOL...
Den wait 4 my bro 2 finish his 1 hr on de internet den i can use...
Woah...
Better off de fan...
So cold...
Hahax...
Finish a box of sweets n 2 packets of sweets n 1 single sweet on its own...
I simply luvs sweets!!!...
Hahax...
We asked lame n funny jokes all de way on de bus...
1 of de qns is:
Qn: Y r fishes clever?...
Ans: Coz dey lives in schs...
Most of de qns r in chi...
So dun1 2 rite here...
Nid 2 go eat dinner liao...
Y m i always eatin???...
Hahax... LOL...
Tml nid 2 go sch...
Haix...
Dun feel lyk doin so...
So tired...
Haix...