Wednesday, August 09, 2006
WHY WHY WHY!!!...
How can she do tt???...
If she 1 2 transfer den go n transfer lah!!!...
As if she duno i cannot transfer de lorhx...
If i can, i mayb oso dun1 lorhx...
How can she keep askin ppl 2 transfer??...
In front of me summore...
1 2 persusde ppl 2 transfer 2gather with u den at least dun do it rite in front of me...
It is lyk u purposely 1 2 leave me alone with no frens lorhx...
Everytime in sch im alady always alone lorhx...
U all dun tok 2 me de lorhx...
Lyk im a piece of glass tt is transparent...
I tell u!!!
Im not!!!
Im a human being with feelings if u duno!!!...
U all juz tok among urself lorhx...
Im juz lyk a back-up 2 u...
Wen person B has not arrived yet, u wil tok 2 me n act friendly...
Den after tt person B arrived, u ignore me!!!...
I DUN1 2 B UR BACK-UP ANYMORE!!!...
If u dun lyk me den tell me straight...
DUN ACT!!!...
Den wen i dun tok 2 u...
U say tt im angry...
I juz dun1 2 keep tryin 2 tok 2 u n allow u 2 ignore me...
Im makin a FOOL out of myself if i do tt!!!...
Sumtimes is not i dun1 2 tok 2 u lorhx...
I tok 2 u, u dun care abt me lorhx...
Sumtimes get scolded by u summore...
Im not tt stupid horhx...
Wu yuan wu gu get scolded by u...
U tot i hao qi fu huh...
Im not ok!!!
Hmph...
Final sentence...
If u 1 2 transfer...
Go ahead...
I dun CARE...