|
Profile
-SHARON xD Links and Credits Layout: hearteditorials Codes: -ambulance Icon: biconcave 6 faith'05 4 endurance'09 PHS Enterpreneurship Club a Jesus blog kitesong PHSband clarinets alston annabelle abigail adeline clara chee kin carol carine crystal chong ying cassandra dew daohan eileen ernie elias gwendy gladys gillian giang hwee hui shan haziq hui qing hendra jerlyn jolene kezia kevin kai ling kai hoon li huan liang zhu may michelle LIM michelle LOW michelle malvina mavis melissa owen olivia pei ling sijia shi yun sylvia shumei vanessa weili weng sun xiao wei xiaofeng xue ting yu jia zheng yi ziqi |
Sunday, December 03, 2006
Tons of ppl are all overseas now...
How nice... Unlike me... Im stuck here in S'pore with a idiotic band camp cumin up... That particular camp has been giving me tons of trouble since it has been announce... And none of them are solved yet... :( Just to name a few here... 1stly... If i shld go 4 de camp... (you could say that tis has been solved but not willingly so i will count tis as not solved...) Okay... I paid the $15... It is a lot to me okay... Do u noe that it is difficult to save $ in a place full of temptations... Although i paid, I did not do that willingly... heard that!!!... 2ndly... How am i suppose to tell my parents that im going 4 the camp???... I told them that im not going 4 the camp... How am i suppose to tel them now?... Actually... I can dun go... But i cant bring myself to lie... To say that im going overseas or saying that my parents dun allow... Argh... BAND CAMP I HATE YOU!!!... |